Wednesday, December 29, 2010

just another NG

29 December 9:30 A.M. - VRVR
1 female NG at 150 feet elevation, and with a long glide, and flapping with very deep, very rapid, and very flexible wing beats. This hawk was heading toward the RV golf course.
Another example of how there are no hawk watchers in Tucson. And how I outshine all birders in Tucson. I am sure the birder's of Tucson are under the impression that to observe a perched raptor is what hawk watching is all about. This is an example of how ignorant birders can be and how easily they are being fooled by the experts. The fact is that the experts in Tucson are not interested in the Goshawks of Tucson. And cannot put the fire in the belly of birders to go out and learn about hawk watching. And this I can understand, as I have failed , and for 6 years in Tucson, to have anyone take an interest in my 17 years of living with Goshawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment